Tuesday, August 30, 2011

About me

Hello, maybe you are wanting to know about me or maybe not. But If you do here Is a little about me. My name Is Koelten Michael Grissom. Months ago my last name was Reed, but adoption has currently  happened and yes so on. My name Is spelled weird I know, but thats something Ill have to live by being from my mother. I love music, hanging with friends, cookies and ice cream, and running is my world " which Is why im not fat". I am currently in the class know as "Digitools" which is super amazing so far. Its tought me to use new technology on websites I did not know about before.

Technology In my life Is used many times over every day. Im a fanatic on texting people, I use facebook, email ect. I use it mainly to keep in touch with friends, family and even to meet intrests. My parents always tease me about how much I use my phone, but Its ok, you learn to ignore them. Using technology is so much esier then having out a pen and paper. I can use technology to write papers, make presentations and even to look up information.

What are some of your reasons you use technology for? How does it help you?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the adoption! I'm glad you are enjoying the class

    ReplyDelete
  2. don t worry about your name, i have a really bizar last name, but how care ! ;)
    i enjoy digitools too, i'm not really good on computer so it help me!
    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're in a class you enjoy! One of the main uses of technology for me is communication. Technology has made it so convenient and quick, from finding information on the internet to texting friends and family.

    ...and what do you mean you learn to ignore your parents?!

    ~Jenifer Grissom

    ReplyDelete